CVE-2012-2900, CVE-2012-5108, CVE-2012-5109, CVE-2012-5110, CVE-2012-5111, CVE-2012-5248, CVE-2012-5249, CVE-2012-5250, CVE-2012-5251, CVE-2012-5252, CVE-2012-5253, CVE-2012-5254, CVE-2012-5255, CVE-2012-5256, CVE-2012-5257, CVE-2012-5258, CVE-2012-5259, CVE-2012-5260, CVE-2012-5261, CVE-2012-5262, CVE-2012-5263, CVE-2012-5264, CVE-2012-5265, CVE-2012-5266, CVE-2012-5267, CVE-2012-5268, CVE-2012-5269, CVE-2012-5270, CVE-2012-5271, CVE-2012-5272
09 Oct 2012
Google Chrome 22.x
This covers vulnerabilities where malicious people are able to gain system access and execute arbitrary code with the privileges of a local user.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in Google Chrome, which can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a user's system.
1) The application bundles a vulnerable version of Adobe Flash player.
For more information:
2) An error exists related to Skia text rendering.
3) A race condition error exists related to audio device handling.
4) An error exists related to ICU regex handling and can be exploited to cause an out-of-bounds read.
5) An error exists related to compositor handling and can be exploited to cause an out-of-bounds read.
6) An error exists related to plug-in crash monitoring for Pepper plug-ins.
Update to version 22.0.1229.92.
The vendor credits: